Terms and Conditions:
1. Any collection details that need to be changed are to be done at least 24 hours before the collection date.
2. If your Company booked a collection and the person responsible for supervising and releasing equipment for the collection is not available upon our arrival for the scheduled collection, a penalty fee will be charged.
3. The client will be liable for a collection fee should any collection be less than 500KG or when a collection is cancelled upon arrival of collection address.
4. Indalo Electronic Recyclers will take no responsibility to remove, disconnect or dismantle any equipment on site during a collection should any challenges occur.
5. Indalo Electronic Recyclers will not be held liable for any third party decisions regarding equipment collected and recycled/ destroyed.
6. Indalo Electronic Recyclers will not be held responsible for any equipment that was not supposed to be removed from your site which was signed off and released during collection.
7. Any certification requested will be send within 7-10 working days from the date the equipment arrives at our premises.
8. Indalo will not be held liable for any damages to floors, walls, doors, roofs, ceilings, or any part of the property caused when collecting electronic waste